Can't eat because I'm depressed in inches

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone have any ideas how to eat when you're so depressed I can't get off the couch to cook yourself something and so anxious you can't get it down your throat

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Next time you shop or are in a oharmacy pick up some ensure or boost. These nutritional shakes are great. Feel better and get what you need when you cant eat. 
  • Posted

I am really sorry you're experiencing this. Depression and anxiety can definitely have a damper on your essential needs however you do need to eat! Have you ever tried talking to a therapist or psychiatrist? It really does help and perhaps medication can help you resume your daily chores without crippling anxiety or feeling depressed.

Hope you feel better!!!

• Posted

NOT eating can cause anxiety. Get that food in you any way you can.  If you have a juicer, pop in some nuts, kale and a banana or blueberries.  Your body will thank you.  Hang in there and I hope you feel better soon! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.