Can't get Penis to go inside me after years of trying?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've tried so hard all my life both with men I've really fancied and a few I have not. We have tried loads of lube, and up to 3 hours of foreplay. I've finally found a guy I really like. We've been together almost a year, but STILL cannot get his penis in me. It just will NOT go in. I've never been able to do it, ever and I am getting old now and don't understand why. I've had STD tests and smear and always had good results. 

How do people accidentally get pregnant? And how do younger people do this? It is SO difficult. The most I've managed is one guy years ago got the head in but it hurt like hell n slipped straight back out. Now  even just that won't go in... it's really frustrating every night we try and can't get it in at all. How does ANYBODY do this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.