Can't ignore it anymore

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

I've posted here before but not for a very long time. The reason being, I was trying to allude to myself that there is nothing wrong with me. I have not been to a doctor, I have not been professionally diagnosed, but there is something wrong. I've told my mom that I worry an excessive and unnatural amount and have the physical symptoms to go with it but she says "kids these days wouldn't know a hardship of it came up and bit them". School is starting soon, and it's making this anxiety much much worse. All I know is that I need help, and don't know where to start. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Chloe, you dont say how old you are hun, but I really suggest you pop along and see your doctor,

Try to see a lady doctor, you may find it easier to talk to a woman. Perhaps you could also confide in another family member, maybe an auntie, grand mother, any adult that would take your anxieties ser

iously, someone that will help you. You will find that everyone on here is willing to try to help you hun, so if you need to talk someone is always here for you.

Whatever your worries, just because you are young doesnt mean they are any the less real, and causing you problems.

I hope this helps a little, remember its good to talk, and there is always someone here that will listen, xxx

• Posted

Honey, it sounds like you are dealing with anxiety. You do need to go to a doctor and get a proper diagnosis, so you know what you are dealing with, and how to do that.

• Posted

Hi lovey...I quite agree with the previous reply...please. please. Please have a word with your Dr...or practise nurse...they can really, really help and understand you....you are a young lady who needs some help and reassurance....hugs lovey...sincere best wishes and truly warm hugs....xxxxxxx
  • Posted

Counselor at school can help you. Start there as it seems your mother can not relate to what you have told her.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.