Can't loose side fat

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have been exercising regularly for the last 4-5months and lost almost all the fat around my body but can't seem to loose the fat around the side / lower back how can I combat this it's depressing as I have worked so hard but no difference in these areas can anyone help?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You need to use other techtic together with exercise.

Check your inbox..

• Posted

maybe there are exercised you could do aimed at toning up that particular area of your body which you could do - if you go to a gym there might be a member of staff who could help you in this respect - depending on how much fat there is to lose however it might be that it will not be possible to achieve what you consider to be acceptable and often we have to compromise and be prepared to live with less than perfection

• Posted

I feel like if you have a consistent work out schedule and good eating habits than the best thing you can do would be to try an all natural supplement to get you passed the plateau. Physiq fat burn is incredible and made by the same people who make Protandim. I could point you towards some helpful websites with the information.
  • Posted

Whats your diet like? After loosing so much body fat through exersing , you will then need to relie on nutirition to help shred the rest , and add cardio in also. I dont mean cut your calories, eat a lot cleaner and fuel your body right, drink lots of water, train your hip flexors also and lower back,  build muscle in that area to also help burn more fat, 
  • Posted

[color=#212121]Work further. 4-5 months a little. Need more time for problem areas.[/color]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.