Can't pee after URO LIFT proceedure

Posted , 16 users are following.

I had a URO LIFT procedure  done on June 16 and I have not been able to urinate since and I have been on a catheter , when they removed the catheter first time I could not P and I could not feel full or get the  Burning sensation of needing to Pee .  The catheter was left in for another week and I had it removed filled up again with fluid and I tried to P and I did feel some burning needing to P and I did P little bit but I had to put the catheter back in .  I am worried I will be stuck on the catheter forever . Has anyone else had similar problems not being able to pee after surgery like this ? Is there anything I can do to help get my self working again . I have the feeling the doctor is frustrated with me and he says he has never had a case like me that took this long to get working . I would appreciate any advice and similarities others have had . I have another chance to make it work next Friday. Help !

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have the same problem, I can not be able to p again, this make me worry, somebody with a experience overcoming this problem....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.