Can't pee right

Posted , 7 users are following.

So for years I've had an issue peeing right. I feel like I can't get it out or have to relax to pee. Also I get the urge I feel more than usual, I figured I have a small bladder. Also a weak stream. I thought it had something to do with masturbation but I think it might be BPH the only problem is I'm 22 and this has been going on since I was like 19 I think is it possible I have it and if so is there a way to lessen symptoms without meds?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Go to a good urologist. There a a dozen reasons why this may be occurring.
  • Posted

It sounds like you need to see a urologist. As for lessening symptoms without meds, I've tried everything on offer and still trying but no real luck so far.  Best, Paul

• Posted

Go to another doctor and see what he said.  You may have some kind of infection or prostatitits.  You can get that at any age...Ken
  • Posted

I pretty much doubt it's from masturbation  unless  maybe you do it every day or  several times a day  and apparently you're not having a problem getting an erection at your age you shouldn't your best advice is to see a urologist  and keep masturbating it will keep you out of trouble you know what I mean razz

• Posted

Make an appointment with a competent urologist and quit masturbating for seven days.  It may relax the prostate.
  • Posted

You may just have a narrowing of the urethra called a "stricture".  Just was diagnosed with one and will require hospital surgery to repair since need to put you to sleep. Apparetnly not uncommon--this may turn out to be my true BPH problem.

• Posted

Good morning.  How bad is the stricture.  I have one that they found 2 years ago when they try to catheter me never got it in.  I have a thinner stream but it ok.  I have it checked with a scope every 3 or 4 months.  Mine is just before the prostate in the balbur area What type of surgery are they looking at.  If you have to have the one with the graft.  Do not have the end to end.  One man on hear a few years ago had a end to end done.  The doctor told him that he was only going to take a 1/2 inch off so he would not lose much.  When the guy work up the doctor told him he had a problem and had to remove 3 inches  Sex was very hard for him after.  Take it easy and be careful   Ken
    • Posted

Not sure how bad, but have decided to defer surgery since I do not have a sever problem.  Problem was only found when cystoscope could not be inserted.  Probably will prodede after speaking with some other urologist(s).  As you suggest urologist indicates I could not  get a cather in if i needed to.  Means I probably will need to have the problem fiixed.  Doiong so may also reolve my symptoms.
    • Posted

My doctor can get the scope in but that is small.  Maybe a dilation would help.  When I have any surgery that I need to have a catheter my doctor told me that they cannot get in any bigger then a 14Fr coude catheter that is use on people that have stricture.  I have papers from my doctor that I carry with me.   I will be having mine checked in June to see if it is ok or worst.  I have good days and bad but I'm good for now.  Take it easy  Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.