Can't stop crying

Posted , 4 users are following.

what to do, I cud scream totally had enough I just want my life back, this aniexty n attacks are ruining my life :-( i want it all to go away, I'm scared stiff :-( I can't stop crying, I scared to stay in my house on my own with kids, scared in case I do wot silly, I will never do it but scared of getting to that stage :-( I just want my life back x

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Ugh I know how hard it can be. How long have you been feeling this way? Any treatment?
    • Posted

Hey Julian, I'm on steraline, I been like this 4 month but yesterday was the 1st time I was really really scared as I couldnt stop crying I had enough of feeling this way, x
  • Posted

Hi Gemma,i have awful anxiety,are you on any medication to help you?
    • Posted

Hi lee, I'm on steraline I just want my life back as I got no life like this, I don't do anything I used to do :-(  x
  • Posted

Girl, completely normal. I have the same thing sometimes. I clench up and shake. It feels like I can't breathe. I completely understand. You just have to remember these episodes can't hurt you. They will pass. Take them one at a time. Breathe deep and slow. There are breathing techniques you can google. Some of them really work. I wish you all the best, I know it can seem like it's never ending. Trust me. But they all pass. You'll learn to appreciate the good moments you have, even as few as they can be.
    • Posted

Thank u very much luv & I really hope they go away as I just want my life back I had enough of feeling this way :-( 
    • Posted

Hon,i had anxiety so bad id have to leave the grocery store in a panic..i read alot of books on anxiety disorders..i recomend lucinda basset..also switch meds,i am on alprazolam..i still have anxiety but can function..an anti depressant might also be in order,ive never heard of the med you are on.
    • Posted

Thank u luv, i just feel so low & scared stiff, how long u been suffering with it ? Do u ave any1 to help you ? I'm seeing doc tomoz so will see if she will change as I defo need something I just want my life back x
    • Posted

Im 58,panic attacks started when i was about 26..i always had anxiety..i used to not go to malls,zoos etc..i go to all of them now..dont give up hope meds can be a life saver..keep your chin up,if one doc doesnt listen,kick him to the curb and find another..i still have anxiety,but meds make it bearable.
    • Posted

I hope so luv I really want it to go had enough luv :-( 

I hope I get my life back as at moment I just wishing my days gone & I really scared x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.