Can't take much more 😖😖😖

Posted , 5 users are following.

Where to start first of all I'm extremely depressed and my anxiety is the worst its ever been I feel like just breaking down completely and telling my family I want to go in to mental hospital but I'm so scared if I do sign my self in I'll never come out of the place nearly every thought in my head is about my fear if dying I know how silly this must sound to other people but I just don't see the point of trying to live when I have to die someday I just can't accept what life is all about Im not able to deal with the reality of life at all I just don't know what to do with my self I wish I had the bottle to end my torment but sadly I don't whether that's a good ting or not I just don't know I really don't know how much longer I can take this hell I'm in yesterday I went to my local mental health clinic to seek help but all they want to do is throw more tables at my problem I'm really sorry this rant is so long but Im barley hanging on and I'm just so tormented please god will this hell ever stop for me ?????😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

This is so awful to hear but you will be happy again if you know the reason why your unhappy then tell your family members or councillor and they can help or sign yourself in my friend went and seeked help and now she is happier than ever she spent 7 months in a mental hospital and she said it was better than the medication she was on please don't be like my older cousin who committed suicide at the age of 17 he should've got help but he believed it was to late please go and seek help you will find happiness one day x

• Posted

Contact NHS HELPLINE on Tel 111, they will triage you and decide on a treatment plan, you can ask to be taken into a place of safety.

We all have to die sometime although why now ? you sound very young and have many years left too live.

Tomorrow make an appointment with your GP and He may arrange a course of CBT and they will talk you through your problems and give option to help you get better

BOB

• Posted

Thanks very much for your replys as I said I won't do anything to my self I wouldn't have the neck to harm my self but that doesn't stop me from having such thoughts like I said I'm terrified if I sign my self in to the hospital that I'll never come out of it I'm scared that I can't be helped that im beyond help I spent so long fighting my depression and anxiety I just fear that I'm dommed to be this way for the rest of my life I'm 38 now and I just don't tink I have what it takes to beat this I'm sorry im so negative but I can't help it 😖😖😖

• Posted

Hi, i can hear how desperate you are. I completely understand how you are feeling, as i was like that in November 2015 for 6 weeks. I thought i was going to end up in a mental Institute, as i was so, so depressed and my anxiety and panic attacks were out of control. I was prescribed fluoxetine and mirtazapine, they made me feel worse before getting better. I also thought i am never going to feel normal again, but after 6 weeks i suddenly felt normal and felt extremely high. Believe me you will get better, but you need to get treatment. I also had CBT and done a stress management course, which really helped me. Hang on in there. X
    • Posted

Thanks very much for your kind support Deborah I don't want to sound ungrateful but I fear I am beyond any help yesterday I went to my local mental health clinic told them everything as best as I could how I was really struggling and all they could do for me is throw more tables at me so even when I do seek help I'm shot down sad

• Posted

What do you mean by throw you more tables? Do u mean tablets? Meds help most people. May be you shld do talk therapy! You need to get to the bottom of yr problem. Talking and CBT is good therapy. Good luck.

D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.