Can't understand what is it. Started 20 days ago,now only have red blisters pain. Please help.

Posted , 4 users are following.

image![image]

It started before my period,At that time it was so much painful, itchy and swollen. I was thinking it was yeast infection, because having cheese type of discharge and sometimes watery also.Now can feel pain red blisters and one of a upper blister.Can't understand Is it genital herpes or something like that or VP. Please help as soon as possible.imageimageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If you have been having unusual discharge and inflammation, it could be thrush or bacterial vaginosis. See your doctor and ask for a swab to be taken to test for these infections.

• Posted

Symptoms of BV can include

Thin, gray, white or green vaginal discharge

Foul-smelling "fishy" vaginal odor

Vaginal itching

Burning during urination

These symptoms can be confused with thrush which is similar. I got thrush after taking antibiotics for a non existent UTI. My doctor confirmed this was the cause. She was looking for BV but a swab confirmed thrush. I was given a tablet and a topical cream. The cream caused further irritation which is also a common reaction. I was advised to stop the cream or use an OTC anti itch ointment. I decided not to bother with OTC treatments since some of them have also caused irritation.

This infection caused me a great deal of anxiety because I was also having abdominal pain and bowel symptoms which were undiagnosed at the time.I was also diagnosed with IBS three and a half months later.

• Posted

Hi jwngt25051

The cheesy discharge you mention is related to vaginal thrush. You can go to your local pharmacy and buy treatment for it, just speak to the pharmacist about your symptoms...

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. Actualy I was so much worried that it could be any type of herpes or warts.

• Posted

What do you think after seeing these pictures?And please tell me Is there something to worry about or not. Because I am worried till now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.