Posted , 3 users are following.
1. I had a heart attack and a single stent was placed. (October 2014)
2. Jan 2015 I started feeling fatigued and pinching pain all over my body?
3. March 2015 fatigue and pain reached a stage where I wasnt able to walk even 100 meters.
4. April my doc suggested me to stop rosuvastatin 5 mg and things dramatically improved. I still was not able to exersise but i was able to work and lead a normal life.
5. Whenever I tried to run or walk fast or in any way exserted myself the pain and fatigue came back and stayed for a day or 2.
6. I saw several doctors
Cardiologist : did several tests and everything is normal with heart ejection fraction 58%
Gasgtrologist: Normal endoscopy
Vitamin D: 19 ( started suppliments but havent helped)
TSH : 3.4
Neurologist says I have fibromyalgia, but pills which he has given for the same are not helping me at all.
Current symptoms after walking even 200 meters
1. Severe pain on side of my stomach and back (seems like kidneys) but normal creatinine, CT scan and ultrasound
2. This pain then moves to large muscles (triceps, thighs, sheens, etc) eventually small joints start hurting
I can recover from this condition if i take complete bedrest for atleast 24 hrs. But it comes back even if i do little activity.
I have reached a stage where i am not able to go to office and do my job.
0 likes, 6 replies