can venlafaxine HCL

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all my doctor put my on Venblafaxine HCL for depression and i have to say this is the worst medication i ever took! Lately i been getting sleepy in the morning ,this is when i took the pill and i told my doctor and my dcotor yold me to take it at night ,now sometimes it takes me a while to get to sleep , i have no emotions anymore ,i always feel hopeless in the morning and suidal. but later in the morning ,i feel fine ,and sometiems i feel like someone is avoiding me but their are really not ,or their are mad at me but their are really not ,their wave back to me and i waved to him ,can venlafaxine cause thinking things but the things are not really there ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I suggest that you stop using this medication.  Perhaps you're better off taking D3. (1000UI)
  • Posted

I suggest that you stop using this medication.  Perhaps you're better off taking D3. (1000UI)
  • Posted

I agree with Hanny, stop taking this medication any drugs that are supposed to help with depression and make one feel suicidal is a red alert get back to your doctors and tell them and ask for something else or better still try and find something more natural use google.

Also maybe whats causing the depression in the first place you need help with too

Sue 

• Posted

Hi i do have an doctor appoirtment next month but should i wait that long or make one sooner. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.