Can virgins have STDS?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Can a 100% virgin have an std? Someone whos neva had sex before or oral sex or any form of it. I read u can get it from toilet seats in public now im paranoid. Im a 100% virgin btw

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

if you 100% have never had any sexual interaction then you are 100% protected from std's. Not having sex is the only form of protection that will gurantee you won't catch anything. No, you can't catch std's from a toilet seat! That is a dumb myth made up by idiots who don't know anything about how an std is spread.

• Posted

u cant get std off a toilet seat and u dont need to have sex to get an std some are passed on via skin to skin contact herpes molluscum warts scabies crabs etc u can get oral herpes via kissing and the rest by close contact

• Posted

using condoms also does bot protect u against the above stds as a condom only covers the skin on the penis shaft and not the rest of the crotch area

• Posted

Thank you, i've never had any close genital contact with anyone etc so is it impossible for me to have an std?

• Posted

if u have had no close contact no sex or kissing then no u dont have an std

• Posted

Thanks sorry for the stupid question im not very old and i lack sex ED. The toilet thing just really creeped me out

• Posted

Do you think you have an STD? If you have symptoms you should see a doctor

• Posted

Im a virgin so no i dont i just wanted to know if u can get it from public toilets but thanks

• Posted

Hey,

To be honest, some of the STDs could be passed via a non-sexual way.

Things like kissing a loved one or family member, conducting oral, sharing contaminated food, borrowing unclean towels, and more can transmit STDs like chlamydia, herpes, and hepatitis.

Although it is very low risk, we cannot say 100%.

Best,

Hugo

• Posted

how do you get chlamydia when virgin?

• Posted

Hey,

You can get it through oral sex and masturbation.

Best,

• Posted

does the masturbation have to be with someone else or can you get it from masturbation by yourself

• Posted

thank you that really worried me because i was like how can i give myself an std lol! Bc i was not born with one and i am virgin so i dont have one

• Posted

you could never develop any stds by yourself.

always use condoms while having sex, if you really worried wear condoms when giving oral sex as well.

Take the HPV shots is very important as well as it can provide you from catching cervical cancer and genital warts.

take care and be healthy.

best,

hugo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.