Posted , 3 users are following.

Morning all just a quick question does anyone get help with a child from social services or adult social care ? I am really struggling with my 2 year old on a weekend . The two eldest are always out and family don't understand this condition, can we get help ?

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    I have no idea Sadie, but I'm sure someone on here will be able to advise you. x

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    I think with social services each state is different but they usually only help if the parent is working however childcare does exists
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Oh then def Google child care assistance thru social services in (state you live in) and it should pull it up then u apply and then just find a sitter or daycare thy accepts that as payment and your set. 🙂

      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up