Can you ever relax with a frozen shoulder

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone

simple question here.

with shoulders like we all have. is it possible to ever relax.

this week i have hurt not due to the operation at all. i have forgotten how to relax the shoulder even in the immobiliser.

and i am forever guarded when around people. they are my worst enemy. so un predictable.

shoulder hunched up always in protection mode.

is it just me ?????.

colin

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it's not just you, I find especially if I'm walking on a busy footpath I'm trying so hard to avoid people in case that they bash into me and knock off my shoulder.

I got my delivery of uddermint this week after your recommendation Colin, I am really enjoying the cool yet warm tingly feeling, it last for hours.....sad to say its been the highlight of my week!!

• Posted

what are ya like. thats sad

lol. so you smell like a stick of rock. mmmmm.

honest glad you tried it. thanks

give me your opinion. its just a distraction . in a nice way. i used a electro magnetic shoulder brace ( t-shellz) from the mend -me-shop. it actually burnt the shoulder it got so hot.

so you are the same with your shoulder. you would rather punch people that get in the way of you.

removing the bad tendon has killed the pain in its tracks.

i have lost the ability to relax. i have forgotten.

we were up in london the other month. when we got home lisa said. as we held hands at no point did i relax at all.

its a FS syndrome. attack is the best form of defence.

colin

• Posted

I too have a problem being around people and my shoulders and jaws clench up and result in much pain in the night.

• Posted

hi rob

me too i still don't let people near me shoulder. even like new year. i refuse to hold or link hands at midnight to celebrate.

far too dangerous lol. only my wife and the physio are allowed to hold / move the shoulder

what have you had done or operated on. or what brought this on

c

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.