Can you extract 50+ molluscum?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 17 and I have had molluscum for almost 2 years. I have roughly 80+ small lesions on my legs with some on my arms. Some are pink and some are nearly invisible...

I have heard that extracting the core is the most effective way to get rid of it... Am i too late?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If the immune system is not compromised then it’s no problem to get rid of these pesky bumps! There is great soap out there called Emuaid, there is a outment that is spectacular too by the same company! Get both products and use  regularly ! Make sure you see dermatologist for treatment! Beetle juice will help start your immune system to recognize this virus . Good luck !
  • Posted

Sorry to hear you’ve been with them for so long. Get a nokor needle from your dermatologist or online and use it to extract the pearly papule core. Be careful with the core it is contagious. Clean needle and area with alcohol and repeat until you have removed them all. For small ones I just tried my best, often didn’t get the core but it seemed to go away after the tiny cut/pokes went away. Monitor for 3-6 months as some new ones may come back. This will work, good luck!
  • Posted

My daughter had molluscum about 2 years ago for about 4 months we tried all the stuff the online forums say to try... for her it was a imiquimod cream it was like 300.00 our health insurance covered it but we only applied it 2x and they seemed to start going away the areas that we applied them to have left a lighter skin tone but we only applied it to I think about 5 or 6 spots on her tummy... it kind of kickstarts the immune system. Anyway it took about 5 days before we really started to notice all of the little spots drying up. 

Hopefully this helps... 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.