Can you feel a blood clot moving through your body?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been feeling like this since I was admitted to the hospital for a heart attack, turned out to be a panic attack. I can feel something moving through my body on my left side, down my leg, in my chest, and then the sensation goes away completely. My bloodwork (D-Dimer included), chest x-ray and EKG'S all came back negative for a heart attack but I can't help but feel that something else is wrong with me. I'm 26 years old, losing weight currently 163lbs) and trying to eat healthier, but I don't know if I'm too late to change anything.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

For the past week I've been feeling off-balance as well, even when I'm not anxious. 

• Posted

With twinges of muscle aches all over my upper body and the left leg that only last for a split second, but I've noticed they lasted for a few seconds when walking or riding my bike. 

I have major health anxiety since leaving the hospital. I just need reassurances here that I'm not going crazy.

• Posted

Typically no you can't. If you have a dvt some symptoms are swelling in the calf or thigh most clots start in the calf. Leg pain somewhat like a cramp. Readiness. Tender to the touch. I didn't have a dvt I just had a straight up bilateral pulmonary embolism and didn't even know. The only symptoms I had was a little bit of chest pain and high BP. Most pe symptoms are short of breath. Hurts breathing in and out especially laying down. Coughing up blood sometimes. But you may not have all symptoms. I didn't but some people do. But I have never heard of anyone saying they can feel a clot moving I their body. Not to say it can't happen. I'm not a doctor but everything I know I've never heard of that.

• Posted

Since I've dropped weight my BP Seems to have gotten lower on a good day, about low 70's when sitting and 90's to 100's while standing or walking.  I've had coughing fits before, but they never caused chest pain nor have I coughed up blood, mostly it came out semi-clear or green-yellow to green. Idk though......I'm tempted to quit my job because of this, since I'm so stressed when I'm there.  I have a fear of dying along with anxiety and I can't seem to get over it and get on with my life. 

• Posted

First of all you have no need to worry. Doctors are well educated. I m in similar condition last 4 years. 23 cardiologist checked me and they said anxiety. Do you smoke? Anxiety kills our life. People want they have to suidide.

I dont believe on doctors i say i have heart problem but i have to believe in dr. Because they saw hearts from inner side when they operation an open heart surgery. So as i read your story i guess i have all same conditions that you have now. You always has a fear of heart failure or heart attack. But nothing. Like you i have also unhealthy life style. I m 37 . My life is ruind.my english is not good so please dont mind. I think my life is finished. I did not marry. I cannot enjoy my life.

So now come towards solution. You need a possitive thinking. Do you have friends? I guess when you meet to your friends your first periorty to discuss your heart problem. This is not good. You have to be brave. Here every one can only tell you his story. But nobody stand with you. I think your are from west. But distance does not matters. Actually anxeity takes long time to go. And sleeping mind pills are not effected. Its feel like we drunk. We cannot take serious and enjoy our life. You need people who talk with you and encourage you. Coperate you. I m far from you but i can help you if you agree. Because i face anxiety and pain attacks. Thanks and smile. Stay blessed.

• Posted

i have the same exact feeling i got get checked same thing comes back negitive i want to know whats going around my body though my bloodstream and i felt something before all this going around my body so fast in chatham into my brain then ever since then im super tired and weak head aches and itchy and its just annoying i dont like it and want it to go away and never come back

• Posted

i have the same exact feeling i got get checked same thing comes back negitive i want to know whats going around my body though my bloodstream and i felt something before all this going around my body so fast in chatham into my brain then ever since then im super tired and weak head aches and itchy and its just annoying i dont like it and want it to go away and never come back

• Posted

I am having the same issue.

Anyone figure out what is happening?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.