Can you feel precum?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

i was having sex with my girlfriend (no condom) and when i was inside of her i felt my penis pulsate almost like i was ejaculating with no normal warning signs i always get but when i pulled out to check i didn’t see any semen coming out and the pulsate stopped. so we continued on and later on during sex i got my normal warning signs of no return and pulled out and ejaculated. I’m curious to know what happened like did i feel precum or did i actually randomly ejaculate without zero warning signs and i should be worried?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've had the same thing, and I don't think it's anything to worry about.  If I can get past that point without ejaculating, I can pretty much keep going as long as I like.

Using the withdrawal method for contraception is very risky though (if that's what you're doing), and I wouldn't recommend it unless you're both happy for your girlfriend to get pregnant.

Just because you couldn't see any semen coming out doesn't mean that none did, and precum is also a (small) risk.  Does either of you have a religious objection to regular methods of contraception?

• Posted

No we don’t have any objections, i use the withdrawal method no matter what along with using any type of contraceptive because i am scared to get her pregnant. I was just worried about this because it’s happened just recently and it’s never happened before i just found it extremely odd bc i can always tell when i’m about to ejaculate but this felt like a quick no sign one pulse ejaculate so im wondering if it’s just me psyching myself out or if it was precum or something else 
    • Posted

I don't know what it's like for other men, but it feels like a mini-orgasm to me.  3 to 5 throbs without ejaculating, then back to normal.  I don't have it very often, and it's usually when I've been trying to hold back for some time.  If any semen comes out, it can't be very much, if any at all.  I don't know how old you are, but I'm 51, and I was probably in my late 20s the first time it happened.

I've generally relied on condoms, even if the girl says she's on the pill.  Withdrawal sounds like it would be very frustrating.

• Posted

yea that’s kind of how it feels, it feels like a pulse or throb like a mini orgasm or ejaculation.  im 21 but it just started to happen the past few weeks from time to time so i find it extremely interesting why this is happening and what it is

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.