Can you get PV around your pee hole/ urethra or is it herps or warts HELP

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had rough sex and stung after peeing next day. (from the friction I thought) but looked and my uretha opening had little bumps/lumps around opening seems swollen and my urethra seems to be swollen or even sticking out on top of my vagina. HELP do i have warts, herps or PV i've have some PV a doctor told me but never around my pee hole like this i noticed/ why is my pee hole protruding more. my pee hole has never been so noticable or weird like pushing my vag down too..!image

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It may be irritated after the rough sex. It is usually best to urinate immediately after sex to prevent uti's. It looks a bit irritated, but not worrisome.

• Posted

Hello. I have something similar. Did you learn what it was? I would be so grateful for your reply, I'm so anxious.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.