Can you please help me with this problem....

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been experiencing recurrent BV infections for which I've been treated for. I havent had sex in months however I've started seeing small skin like projections appearing around my vulva and even near the opening of my vagina. I saw a campus doctor and was told it was nothing to be worried about. However recently I've noticed rapid growth from very tiny bumps to long projections ( all within 2 months). I also experience pain near to my cervix and on on side of my vaginal canal when aroused.. I come from an extremely strict home life so I don't know who to turn to or what to do. Please help me figure out what is going on. image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Genelle,

Have you been vaccinated against HPV (Gardasil)?

There is certainly a small white bump visible in the photo but additional photos would help, especially of the other bumps you mentioned.

Adhari

• Posted

Hi Adhari,

I was never vaccinated as my mother was told by a doctor that the vaccine wasnt "safe" for me to use. I dont know why. Attached is a picture of a darker bump that looks like mole. I had two others on my outer labia but I was so embarrassed that I used apple cider vinegar to remove them and they dropped off within 3 days.

• Posted

this is another close up of the two projections. lower down there is another skin coloured bump. image

• Posted

I can't really make it out, but not receiving the vaccine would put you at risk of acquiring genital warts and the HPVs associated with genital tract and head & neck cancers.

If you're now an adult I would urge you to consider getting vaccinated, if only to prevent the more serious conditions.

Adhari

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.