Can you pls give me your advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

since i was 12 i have been experincing a differnt varites of boils maybe. It all started out one when i woke up and noticed a rash in between the middle of my breast and it often flares up when i am hot or sweating over the years the rash got worse. i then get bumps every now and then under my breast along with rashes i started to itch and i had a bump on the outter part of my vagina tgey would constantly grow very painful!! I then started to develop them on my inner thigh and bottom & arm pits . do you think this is hs

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I personally started getting symptoms around 13 and i do have rashes on top of HS boils and white ahd black heads in the regions affected. I would try to see a dermatologist if i were you because no matter what it is , its not suuppsed to be there.

Know that a lot of doctors dont know much about HS so you might start a long journey to finding what works and you would save time with a dermatologist.

Doctors often put us on long term doses of antibiotics that dont work so ill share what changed my life in case you have HS.

I was prescribed antibiotics many times and none of them worked but i had another problem and was given Azithromicyn 250mg twice a day for 1 day and then once for 4 days. During this short period it improved my HS by a good 50% at least , it kept improving even after i finished taking it , the result not even took 24hrs to show. My boils gave in and started to heal after the first night. Im now on it for 3 months and its like its going away even thou im at stage 3.

HS often give the impression to be allergic to your own sweat as pimples and boils come alive after sweating, a lot of boils heal and come back in the same place or make tunnels connecting together. Boils can also refuse to heal for years, than HS or not its better to get them cut by a doctor so they can remove the little sac containing the bacteria , its called bio film and it prevents the healing. Do not try to pop your boils because they can pop under your skin leading to more problems.

I wish you good luck and im sorry if i gave you too much info but these are some things i wish i knew early on. No matter what you have theres hope.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.