can you relate

Posted , 4 users are following.

So i go to sleep get about4hours wake up feel sick in stomach tired mind repeating random thoughts negative or song or something random can't stop over and over pins needled numb feeling dry mouth teeth metallic numb tingling feeling lie bed stressed if get up everything struggle go out walk round like zombie head fog no energy no appetite every day same try fight it wish new what it was only take xnax which try come off small dose 1mg day slit 0.25 every 4 hours like have to take it but helps think hmm but what can it be ?

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I seem to relate to so many symptoms andit is exhausting.
    • Posted

Really I'm sorry but also nice first reply to such a crazy mix are u on any meds or been diagnosed and how long hope u fighting it enough to have some sort of weekend
  • Posted

Ive been having stomach issues more and more everday!  Do u guys feel nauseated everyday?
    • Posted

Yes soon as I wake up every day and throughout even as I write if I touch my chest in centre its weird tingling feeling and sick feeling in lower stomach nausea and light headed no appetite all day espiialy in mornings sometime get craving at night any help poony
    • Posted

I hate this anxiety mess! I'm on Celera n clonopin ans its really not helping right now
    • Posted

OK point don't know about these I know all meds take a while and trial and error but that don't help does it I'm looking all time tried all htp5 St John s wart vits all nothing helped don't drink smoke drugs nothing still Im sick not fair is it just read how a seventy year old guy suffers all his life with it and swears on baby aspirin I'm still looking it up but I'm like wanting to go buy try now how messed up this crap make you keep trying hey
    • Posted

Reader Comments (3)

Ron none

22 Sep 2014 9:32 PM

I am a 60 year old male with bipolar and anxiety. I take 10 mg Zyprexa, and have found that 1 chewable baby aspirin, at bedtime, helps a lot with my depression. Recently I went up to 2 baby aspirins, and at that dose I have noticed a big drop in anxiety.

Walter Doege

28 Sep 2012 6:56 PM

Depression is a heterogeneous and complex disorder and disease. Findings from proteomic studies show a link between neuroinflammation, inflammation, immunity and depression mainly through the role of neurotrophins. The possible role of BDkappaNF is well recognized. The co morbity of depression with other non psychiatric disorders is of outmost importance, although the understanding of these mechanisms of linkage is still in the initial steps. Even though, I guess that prescription of aspirin - when does not exist contraindications - at low dosis (100 mg /daily, enteric coated) after 27 years old is a single prescription regarding anticoagulant properties, antiinflammatory and anti cancer properties (accordint to recent research). Depressive disease can be related to inflammatory mechanisms and this interesting study show the benefit of aspirin prespcription in elderly patients with high hemocystein levels - I point out that c-reactive- protein is another common biomarker of inflammation and vascular endothelium lesions - and I guess shall be precribed also for patients with normal hemocystein levels. considering also other biomarkers of inflammation even with normal levels. The prescription of aspirin even in 75 mg /daily (enteric coated) may be a protection against depression and other clinical conditions. I mentioned the above dose remembering late studies regarding only cardiovascular protection and prevention. Inflammation and neuroinflammation is a promise avenue for understanding pathophysiology of depressive disorders and also anxiety disorders as in my clinical experience I observe depressive and anxiety clinical disorders in co morbidity with rheumatic disorder

• Posted

I don't know I just saw it today have to look into it I'll try anything
    • Posted

Just look sharisse all can say check if its OK with what ur already taking good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.