can you tell me what it this bump?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi i have these non itchy & painless bumps on my genital area, can you tell me what are these. Thank you.

imageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

any update? can identify the bumps?

• Posted

defiently molluscum. Take hot baths with bleach

• Posted

will hot bath with bleach cure it? how long can expect result?

• Posted

Yes, it did for me, after popping them i did the bleach bath to kill the virus. Took about a month of healing and scabbing. But no new outbreaks

• Posted

im dealing with and its spreadiing i just poped one just now, very hard and a hard ball came out after i extracted it, please i need the quickest means to take this off my genital any help?? how did you clear yours? because this is exactly what im dealing with slept and woke up today with a bump on my neck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.