Cancer???

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have had 4 CAT scans and numerous blood tests ran would cancer show up in these

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Terry were you having any kind of symptoms to have 4 ct scans done?
  • Posted

Yes I definitely think so. They use CAT scans to look for cancer and considering you have had 4 of them, very likely there is no tumor. When my uncle had pancreatic cancer, his blood tests ran abnormal as he was progressed into the disease.
  • Posted

CAT scans are often used to detect cancer.   They are very accurate.    Some blood tests are used to detect cancer markers. CA 125 detects ovarian tumours and there is anotther one to detect pancreatic cancer.    What symptoms do you have?
  • Posted

Ct scans do look for cancer but ask for a ultrasound also are you having pain in certain areas?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.