Cancer worries

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello. I am so fatigued lately, I suffer badly from health/general anxiety. I feel weak when I walk outside and often feel like I'm going to faint (I haven't so far). I've convinced myself that the fatigue is because of cancer and that I will pass away soon. I'm so lonely and scared. I live with and care for my elderly mother, who I can't really have any sort of conversation with anymore because her hearing is bad and cognitively, she's not as sharp as she once was. I work full time in a very stressful environment and have no time for myself. I'm just so tired all the time and so scared.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi, i dont have any advice but just wanted to say that you are not alone, i could have written this word for word. ive been suffering with this for over a year now and its awful. anxiety does cause some horrible physical symptoms xx

• Posted

Hello

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and reply, I am genuinely grateful. It's such an awful feeling isn't it? Anxiety is a very lonely and isolating condition that takes away so much of us. It makes me so sad xx

• Posted

im sorry you feel this way. im experiencing similar feelings. you are not alone. everything ailment i have i go to the worst place. i have moles on me that need to be looked at, i now feel like i have cancer and the pains i have jnder my armpits are linked! vicious circle.

i keep thinking, wouldnt it be nice if there were local support groups where you can meet others who feel the same.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.