Cannabis creating major problems in my 15 year old brain. PLEASE HELP I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS!

Posted , 7 users are following.

In the summer I was smoking weed  daily with my friends for about 2 or 3 months straight. Me and my parents went on vacation for a month to Europe so I had to stop smoking weed. I heard about withdrawals but I didn't think it was gonna be as bad as people told me it was. 2 weeks into the vacation I was deep in withdrawals, fog in my brain some days, depression, panic attacks, I felt like I really wasn't there. When I got back home the first thing I did was smoke weed. The brain fog never went away. Until today 5 months later my sight is still really fuzzy and foggy, I feel like im in a dream, nothing looks real, it's hard to read and focus on one thing. My sight is basically just really f***** up and it has nothing to do with me needing glasses. I still have 20/20 vision but this is just really unreal. Sometimes things are to bright like looking at my phone or outside, I have also gotten anxiety from all this. My memory has gotten worse. I really have no clue if this will go away or if I should see my doctor or tell my parents or kill myself. I need answers now. Please just some brain doctor or something. Nothing's the same anymore like it always was. I have ADHD if that helps and I take mess for it.

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi ben10309

Don't smoke anymore of the stuff...you have to share this problem with some one..if you feel you will get support from your parents then speak with them about your symptoms, then make an appointment to see your doctor who may be able to arrange some therapy for you. You are obviously suffering with withdrawals and you need help to combat the symptoms of withdrawal.....don't leave it! grab the bull by the horns and do it a.s.a.p.....best wishes....

• Posted

When I don't smoke it gets worse, and I'm happy now I love life but sometimes I just wonder "will this ever go away?" and then I get sad because I don't have an answer.

• Posted

Hi ben10309

No it wont go away until you get help. Do what is right and get off the cannabis permenantly.......seek help now!

• Posted

If I don't stop will it get worse? I don't want to be put on all sorts of meds and go through this big mess. Is it even withdrawals? I've been smoking and I still get this weird vision feeling. Withdrawals happen when you stop smoking weed for a while.

• Posted

Hi ben10309

Of course it will get worse. It obviously has affected your vision whether you smoke it or not. You need to see a doctor also an optician as you may have a problem with your eyesight that could lead to loss of vision. Use your sense and do the right thing....

• Posted

I would stop smoking weed and see your doctor about your withdrawal symptoms.
  • Posted

My brother started to suffer paranoia and anxiety with smoking this.  You need to see a medical dr so they can refer to help. ASAP 
  • Posted

Please stop smoking weed .i know i cant smoke weed it makes my head so foggy and i become too dimensional. I have add too and take meds for it and they can lock your brain up just rest from the add meds on the weekends or every other day or for a few days at a time. My add meds stopped working but had me up for days so i took a rest from them and felt better and now i pick a few days in a row each week and not take them i drink lots of water take lots of potassium supplements as add meds can deprive you of it. It will be ok dont stress your life out but dont smoke weed its horrible stuff. Smile and be happy life is very much worth living. Stay strong because you are. smile
    • Posted

Trust me drop the weed your just really artistic and dimensional weed can make you too dimensional that makes you feel you have no control of your brain. But focus on taking potassium supplements and resting from your add meds. I did and do they are powerful but helpful meds and work beautifully but you have to rest from them at times
  • Posted

I would also suggest to workout. Go for a run everyday. Your condition will improve once you have better blood circulation.
  • Posted

Reading this made me so sad for you Ben. My only advice is to talk to your parents, even send them a link to read this here if you don’t know how to approach it. They’re your parents and they love you, they will hate that youre struggling through this alone. I hate it, and I don’t even know you. Please talk to them and they can ensure you get the help you need. 

My sister is a daily (all day every day) weed smoker, has been most of her life. It’s certained altered her and I know she struggles. She’s in her 40s now and I’m sure she wishes things were different and that she’d opened up and gotten help when she was your age and just starting. 

So sorry things are tough, but it will get better. Sending you good vibes. Talking to your parents is what you should be doing and they’ll help you through this. Please don’t ever think of ending your life. There is always help and it will always get better. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.