Cannabis oil for LS?

Posted , 43 users are following.

seems to work for so many conditions, maybe it would help with LS. anyone ever try it?

0 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

First of all I want to thank all you ladies for these forums and all that I have learned over the past two years.

Yes I have been using CBD cannabis NOT HEMP for two years with great success. The only symptom I have is fusing. I don't have any other symptoms. I am gluten free, limited Dairy and very little sugar and alcohol. I do a borax soak just about every night for 20 min.

It's very important to really research CBD cannabis. I use PAPA Barkley tincture oil 30:1 meaning 1 THC so there is no high. Under the tongue. I am located in CA so we grow organic our own CBD cannabis allowed 6 plants with a little higher THC which I only use for homemade salve infused with coconut oil. (looked up on youtube and leaned how to make) very easy.I have been using this on myself for last 2 years and I never itch ever. The tincture I get is from medical dispensary. It's very expensive so I registered with the state of CA and the dispensary omits the tax. I would never buy the tincture over the internet. Its very important to research the company you are buying because there are many fakes. And I would only buy cannabis tincture not hemp. And buy tincture infused with oil not alcohol.Many people use salve on their skin for lots of therapy. I was told better to have a higher THC in salve for better results. My homemade salve has a higher THC . When I apply I never get high even though it's going right on my vagina. And not to be gross I still get my period so I usually dip my tampon in oil before inserting. When I go to dispensary there are also bath bombs infused with cannabis. And more and more items for woman coming out daily. My advise is go to medical dispensary if legal in your state. Really research companies and ingredients of tincture. Don't buy CBD hemp that is sold over the counter. You can only get cannabis from a dispensary even though it's legal.

• Edited

Hi Veronica,

What I understand is that you are using two cannabis tinctures - one with higher THC (homemade) topically on the vulva, and one under the tongue from Papa & Barkley. Would only the PB tincture help, or I better mix it with oil or cream and apply it topically to calm down itch? Do you know if a tincture like this helps with hormonal imbalances?

Marijuana is not legalized in my state, so no dispensaries here. I need to order online.

Thanks for sharing all that!

• Posted

Hi Veronica, I have my medical marijuana card and got the tincture and THC in coconut oil/cream which I apply down under. Not sure it is helping though. My flaerup right now I think requires cortisone ointment. Maybe I have to stick with it longer. Not sure what to do with the tincture. I do put another bottle I have on my tongue. I think I need to do a borax soak more often. I have a lot of fusing and trying to the rest of me. I'm glad you are having success. It gives me hope.

• Edited

Vita,

Sorry didn't reply right away been out of town.

I use Papa and Barkley tincture only under tongue. 30 to 1 ratio no high. I take .50 ML half a dropper everyday or every other day depending how I feel.

The salve mixed with coconut oil is CBD strain cannabis that we make homemade due to the cost. We grown it ourselves too.If you buy in a dispensary it's very expensive. I use it down under all through out the day multiple times. I would go broke. I was told by the dispensary when using a topical salve it's better if the cannabis has a higher THC ratio it's works better. So when I apply down under even though it has a higher THC ratio I still don't get high. It's like rubbing vodka on your arm you are not going to get drunk!! But I can not pass a drug test.

If you are going to buy over internet tincture most likely will be hemp and tincture will be made with grape alcohol not coconut oil Due to it not being legal in certain states. A cannabis product will not cross state lines from a reputable distributer. If it's legal in your state maybe it's legal to mail across state lines. Most internet CBD is fake. You really have to research company from which it's made and the ingrediants. If your buying any CBD product in a store and not a dispensary it will be hemp not cannabis because all cannabis is regulated and has stricked packaging laws.

Hope that helps.

• Edited

I use the CBD oil with THC and Emu oil at night..Helps me sleep without pain.

• Edited

Hey..

Are people getting good results with cannabis oil for LS? I made some hash coconut oil and gonna try coz haven't got access to anything else I think might help!

Would appreciate any help and advice for me sore botty, worst LS attack yet 😣

Thanks 💜

• Edited

I tried Cannabis with coconut oil and didn't help, and am now trying CBD oil over the counter and too early to tell if it is helping. I'll keep everyone apprised.

• Posted

hello ive recently found out i have linchen selerose sorry for the bad spelling, im 27 years old my physo and ginago are both buffed at the age i have it at at a young age. i cant do the inturnal for my scaring caused by giving birth 2 and abit years ago the cream does help but also very pain full. ive been doing all the things ive been told do to, i menched CB oil to my physo to see it may work she is going to look into it for me i go back wednesday what are peoples thoughts on CB oil with it....

• Posted

Ive never given birth, but can imagine that scarring adds to the pain.

• Edited

Hey there, ACV is Apple Cider Vinegar. I currently use CBD oil for my Ulcerative Colitis and I am going to try applying it topically and see how that goes and will try adding on the other suggestions. Good Luck!

• Posted

I have just tried some cbd ointment down under; and will admit there was some relief but had to wait 1/2 hour. It is Euphoria Sooth Salve Pain Potion - Olive oil, beeswax 21.8896 THC. I suffer more from radiating pain than itching. I use BHRT to keep my LS at bay but need my prescription renewed and find myself without a doctor so am low on my estrogen. My topical pain killer of choice is Orajel (toothache drops or gel).

• Posted

I'm using 1:1 ratio cbd/thc. tincture/oil...applied directly to area..stopped all pain and itch for 5 hours...obtained legally with medical marijuana card

• Edited

i have cbd oil and will try using some before bed i don't have a flare up presently will see??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.