Cannot find an answer, lots of symptons.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Sorry for the bland title.

For 2 years now I have been suffering from constant, daily nausea, dizzyness (I wear glasses at the computer) and jabbing/slashing pains, sometimes dull, around my belly button and to the sides of it, although now it's less frequent. I have rare indigestion, such as today, it was a belch (like a ball in my mouth feeling) and felt something creep up but go. Also I get hot flushes/hot flashes and had one earlier that lasted about 10 minutes.

It started on the day I had a takeaway from my regular place, went outisde after eating for a cigarette and belched like I was going to be sick, but wasn't. I have dry heaved a year ago, a few times but nothing recently.

I am taking Omeprazole, Domperidone, Ear Spray to clean them out, and Folic Acid.

I have had blood and stool tests (they were clear) but the blood test came back with kindeys not filtering properly and low folic acid levels, that is all they said.

I have been in tears over this because this is not going away or clearing up. I just do not know what else to do. I know I shouln't really seek help online but many doctor visits say the same thing. I am going to book again, soon and hopefully get to the bottom of this.

I drink water rarely, tea mainly and smoke about 5 a day with a healthy ish diet.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Cannot find the Edit button to add to the post. I mostly sit crunched forward at my PC if that is causing any of this? I tried breathing deep, eating ginger biscuits, sipping water and lemonade but nothing is helping.
    • Posted

There is no edit button!  Go back to your doctor and ask them what they are going to do about your kidneys not filtering properly.
  • Posted

I think you have got anxiety problem and you should quit smoking. This triggers a lot of things along with anxiety. 
    • Posted

I don't understand why it suddenly came after eating, I was in the gym the before lifting weights, I wasn't worried or anxious at all.

• Posted

Go to a hospital E/R for a complete exam. They have the equipment that most doctors do not.
  • Posted

Have you checked into it being a parasite?  I don’t think stool tests will always show them.  Parasites are much more common than I would have ever thought having just been diagnosed with one myself.  

Water is super important for your kidneys, makes its  job easier

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.