Cannot get a diagnose for my symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

For the last 7 years I am struggling for a diagnosis. After a sexual encounter I got sick but slowly recovering from worse to current condition. My current symptoms are:

- fatigue, got used to it.

- eye floaters, don't bother me

- persistent generilized Lymphadenopathy(no pain, nodes size remained the same for years), I feel them like small beans. I do not know why I have them.

- muscle twitches - ?

- muscle pain like burn - ?

- stomach pain with burning sensation in chest and right arm. So basicaly the pain/burn travels to my right elbow (weird!)

This is not ok.

My tests are normal: T3, FT4, TSH, EBV Igm, LDH, Toxocara IgG, IgE, HBC, x2 CBC, GPT, CK, IgA, IgG, IgM, CD4/CD8, x4 HIV, HTLV, x2 Ag HBs, x2 HCV, VDRL, Toxo gondii IgG, Hep D, CMV IgM, Borelia IgG IgM, TGO, TGP, VSH, Protein C, Borelia igG IgM, Anti nuclear ADN, R Factor, Chlamidia IgG.

Not OK: EBV IgG, CMV igG, Anti-TPO

My follow up action will be echo for soft tissues, biopsy for nodes, HP testing.

What should I consider testing regarding infection area?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

So it seems you got infected with CMV and EBV; 

Do you have abdominal pains and joints pains that come in flares and goes away ? 

• Posted

Yes I have CMV and EBV. Most of people have these but I have symptoms. Everything that I wrote above comes and go. I have stomach burns but no abdominal pains. Joint paints not really only muscle pains/burns near joints. For example in the morning I have no symptom, but through the day they start appearing and in the evening I have all kind of muscle twitching and burns in muscle, stomach burns, feeling of unwell.

I dunno what to suspect further.

• Posted

How long have you been having these, an do you know these symptoms are cause by these infections of CMV and EBV ? 
    • Posted

Some of them from years. I do not know if these symptoms are cause by cmv and ebv. Do you have similar symptoms?
    • Posted

IgG indicates an infection from the past.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.