Cannot take it anymore

Posted , 4 users are following.

My life totally sucks, sometimes I really wish to ended all , the only thing that is keeping me alive is my daughter. She is tge only reason I dont end my life. I try to cocontinue my life like i have no problems, but every day is a nightmare. I have a husband that is barely at home because of his job, but tge few days rhat he's here is like he is just a stranger, he doesn't care to spend time with me, I only exist when he wants something from me. I just feel used and worthless. If i knew that my daughter would be with someone that loves her as much as i do and take care of her , i would say goodbye to this world.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Please Natasha go and see your GP at the nearest opportunity, you need help with your depression....it will help both yourselves and your family...it can drag you down so much, that you just switch off...please, please ask for help.lovey... regards to you both ..Deirdre...xx
  • Posted

Hi, Natascha:  Please don't think that way.  You have a daughter that would never love anyone as much as she loves you.  Things seem very bleak now, but it will get better, I promise.  Be sure to see a doctor and get on the right meds.  I have a husband who is gone all the time with his job.   He comes home just to eat and sleep, and then he is off again.  I have two grown daughters, one of which hasn't spoken to me in over two months.  I don't even know what I did to upset her.  She is supposed to come home for Christmas, but I doubt that she will.  I used to be so depressed that I wanted to walk out in front of a Mac truck and end it all, but with prayers and some family left, I woke up one day and told myself that I wasn't going to let this depression get me down or run my life another minute.  It's thinking like that a little more each day that gets you better...Stand in front of a mirrow and shake your hands as hard as you can.  That stimulates the nerves all over your body, and then take baby steps...If you need to message me or get on my facebook, please let me know....I live in the USA, so I guess phone calls are out of the question.  Please keep in touch.  I've been where you are, and I still have to fight it off and on...But I told myself that I would NOT let this get me down so low ever again....HUGS.
  • Posted

hi natascha

​sounds like anxiety and depression, hope you dont mind but why does your life suck so bad

​your discribing your worst peak time of this aweful condition, if that is the case,if you dont mind can you tell us what changed for you to feel this way,also if your on meds, how long you have been feeling this way, it will help others to give you a better understanding of why your feeling so low, please dont worry, yes it is difficult, your deffinatly not alone, and we are all on here for help and advice,you and your daughter need each other, take care

• Posted

hi natascha so sorry to see you in so much pain please dont even contemplate suicide as you rightly say you have you daughter ! have sat your husband down and discussed how youre feeling and see if he could get job nearer home so you can spend more time together as a family ! i pray this helps sort out a few of the things your talking about ! i my self
  • Posted

hi natascha so sorry to see you in so much pain please dont even contemplate suicide as you rightly say you have you daughter ! have sat your husband down and discussed how youre feeling and see if he could get job nearer home so you can spend more time together as a family ! i pray this helps sort out a few of the things your talking about ! i my self suffer from anxiety and depression and have done so for longer than i care to remember ! i wish you all the best and hope you get the correct help you need ! god bless you !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.