Cant forget

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey people. I just had anxiety some 10mins ago and that was very horrible because, my left side was really numb and weak. It wasnt like I cant move or something, but it was weak and in my head was only stroke and it made so damn worse, I tought im gonna call ambulance, but it went away. I really tought I had stroke even if I had same panic attacks many many times. I started again googling symptoms, tried to find out when you have stroke if you can move hand or you totally cant. Problem is I cannot clean my mind from those disease like Stroke and heart attack... Anyone have same? Btw im 20 and I know stroke and heart attack most is impossible in those ages, but google told me 20s people can also have those disease.. Damn it.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Please don't Google!!!!! It makes me so much worse I avoid doing it now!!!! I've had panics where I've been convinced I was having a stroke heart attack and blood clots around my body .. There awful I know but they do pass..hope your well soon
  • Posted

Yes some days or worse than others an you can have symstoms without having an attack. Today i am having body aches n chext pains and a little tingling. I thinl it depends on what you eat also. I am weak today n tired but im not gone panic i just fight thtough it now until it goes away
    • Posted

Yep best thing for me is to sit threw it if I get up and go somewhere else it just works me up more 😕 anxiety is not great!!!! But we do need it witch in itself is weird haha ....
    • Posted

So do you also get symstoms every day or every other day n what do you suggest
    • Posted

I get them every day since I stopped my medication a year ago sometimes I get them all day I get headaches numbness tingling in all my body muscle tension blurred vision dizzy head nausea chest pains the whole lot ... I tend to read that's probably the best thing I do it occupys my mind and after a while ill think oh I feel ok now Whether it's a book or researching online reading helps me I also try my best to remind myself it's only panic it's not dangerous. .
  • Posted

I've had similar symptoms. At times  I've had Lost of muscles down one side.  couldn't speak n sounded drunk. Choked on water. 

I went to the docs, had blood test and brain scan. They were thinking I'd had mini stokes or worse.

It turns out that when I get stressed the blood can't circulate property  due to  tiny nodules on my neck caused by injury that I don't remember. 

I now do neck and breathing exercises and it rarely happens.  

Try neck n shoulder exercises ( especially if you tend to bent over a computer!) 

its quite a common complaint but if it continues get it checked out for your own sanity. It helps if someone has seen it happen. Good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.