cant get rid of scabies tried loads put cayenne on today its a nightmare

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I have run out of ideas of how to get rid of these things for a while i went into a deep depression im on pain killers from docs anyway so i took more than i should in the hope if i stayed asleep or almost comatose i wouldnt feel them or see them everywhere today im back in the fight but im in such a state its untrue i decided to try the cayenne pepper ive read so many times how it kills the scabie and the egg i didnt read that u should mix it with some water then apply it or put it in a bath this was a couple of months ago i got the cayenne pepper was scared incase it annoyed them and they went on the rampage i just tried my hands cos they were the worse my shoulders oh and arms i just tipped the powder on and rubbed it went in big clumps turned my skin like i was on the show the only way is essex lol orange then omg i thought i was gonna burst into flames it burnt for hours i came up with the stupid idea that if i left it on could stand the burning it would work so took some sleepers went sleep woke up to sticky black hands covered in hairs as i was pulling the hairs off scabies were just falling off everywhere within couple of days all the sores on my arms and chest which were really bad had shrivelled up to tiny pin pricks that fell off it felt so much better for a day islowly i started feeling them today now im trying again i diluted the cayenne to a past and my hands are absolutely ravaged by them round my mouth is also bad my chest is i can see them run over my skin its so horrible im a bugaphobe im truly living my worse nightmare anyway i dont know what to do im gonna die of fright soon my fear from the first time is happening they arent just dropping off like first time they r running like mad all over me my hands and arms are literally running alive as are my fee and chest all in my mouth eyes i put my glasses on and the glass was covered is this what should happen will it stop soon or have i got to put more on to kill them please helpĀ 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.