Cant have hrt any advise on herbal

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im 4 week post of after full abd hysterectomy and removal of large muchinouse tumour been told will never have hrt but already my hot flushes are awfull up and down all might wet threw any advise realy apreciated x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Bev

bless you sweetie, you will be very erractic right now hormone wise, as such a sudden change ... naturals  i take for meno and symptoms..

first.  Vit  B6 will help you...  100-150mg day.. biovea uk web 

also menoapol plus natural from amazon uk

also theres estroven max natural ( also Biovea uk web or ebay uk) i took that for years then changed to menapol plus.

you will need Calcium and Vit D for bones.. ( Natecal is a mix of both) 

Biovea do a good calcium and magnesium ( magnesium helps hot flushes) and wow it works i stopped my magnesium a while ago and flushes in day were terrible, but taking it again now.. 

Maca good i taken that for years, for all aspects of sexual health and meno also from biovea..

Jarrows Vit B12 5000mcg good for meno and energy

hope that helps.... take care Bev Jay xx

• Posted

Hi - for the past month I have been taking nutrition-fx tablets and they have really helped the hot flushes. I have just ordered another 3 months as I think they are working so well! Have a look at the website _____

Patient Moderator Note: I have removed an URL (a link) from this reply as it was unsuitable for inclusion within these forums. Refrain from posting this information. If any user is interested in this removed information they should contact the author via the Private Messaging system requesting such. Thank you for your cooperation.

patient.info/forums/discuss/adding-links-to-posts-257271

patient.info/forums/discuss/private-messages-226361

• Posted

I have used sage leaves made into a tea infusion and drunk frequently to help ease the hot flushes. 
  • Posted

Try boots spritzer for face and body by the side of the bed at night to spray on you and carry it during the day it cools you straight away . A paper fan in every handbag it's instant relief and looks good taking supplements or food to increase your eostregen which is decreasing. Flaxseed and spirulena also sage tablets for hot flushes or magnesium. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.