Cant wear anything over my stomach anymore, feels like theres something inside it

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have had stomach problems for a while now and most days take omez 20mg 1 daily. just so everything I ate does not come to haunt me when laying down, but now for a while have this pregnant tummy that becomes hard, even in my sides and it feels like theres rocks in my stomach, if I push on the hard bumps you can actually feel its pushing against something else inside, I cannot even wear anything across my stomach anymore, cannot sit against the table, feels like something inside is pinching my skin against the table.  Cannot sit properly anymore either, feels like something is pressing against my cocyx as well and cannot stand up quickly after sitting, have to lean forward for a while, or else its very painfull. and apart from that my whole body aches, joints, muscles, middle of my ribcage to the underarms, to below my shoulderblade, irregular heartbeat (very bad sometimes) , cant walk from car to shop without catching my breath inbetween. and then HUGE clots when having my period (last for up to 3 weeks sometime) nothing the next day and then suddenly (like when getting out of the car at church) everything just gushes out again  sooooo embarrasing.  Oh I am turning 50 this year.  Anybody that has the same please just tell me I am not going to die soon cause it really feels like it, even got my will ready.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes a month 1/2 ago I was bleeding ans clotting. My pulse in the back of my head beating so loud headaches and thought I was gpu g to pass out. I do ally went to ER and my blood count was at 4 if i wouldn't have went in I wouldv died. Women count is supposed to be at 14 to 15. One fibroid is 9 cm and a bunch small ones. I was going through 2 jumbo pads all day. I get embolization Feb 15 on tries to suggest hysterectomy not having it without trying other options. Hey to dr it is so dangerous to be bleeding like that. Let me know prayers and thoughts for u.

• Posted

Sorry about typos on phone and up early for work. I also was prescribed birth control to help with bleeding. It's helped so far but still have to get these

things taken care of.

• Posted

Rene,

I had the same thing minus the blood clot/issues. The hardening in your stomach is the fibroids. They feel hard. I looked like I was 4-5 mths pregnant. I had the same issues like you, trouble breathing, etc. you have to go see your Obgyn and get an mri done. After my first mri I was determined to get them shrunk. I did the embolization in March 2017. Best thing I ever did!  My fibroids are almost gone, stomach is flatter now, feels softer, no more stomach problems. It took awhile for my 10 fibroids to shrink but once they did slowly you start feeling better. 

Don’t suffer and go see your Obgyn for an MRI.  Then look into best options of shrinking them.  There’s a light at the end of the tunnel. Trust me and don’t give up.  Good luck. 

• Posted

Btw, The reason why I did not have any blood issues is because my fibroids were growing outside of the uterus. When fibroids grow in your uterus that’s when you have heavy bleeding problems. But once your fibroids shrink or completely removed you won’t have any more bleeding issues. So all of that is related to fibroids. Focus on shrinking or removing the fibroids first and the rest of your issues will get better.
  • Posted

Hi rene45470;

I am no dr., but from experience, your symptoms are due to fibroids.  Please see your OB/Gyn. so you can being to address this and get some resolution.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.