Capita assessor sacked after calling claimants 'scroungers'

Posted , 9 users are following.

Unfortuneatly I can't post a link here but I am sure you can Google it.

Sarah Goldstein, of Derbyshire, claims the posts she discovered included one saying the assessor wanted to “catapult” a claimant “back to whatever s**thole he came from” and another saying “why do our taxes have to keep them”.

Capita, who assess claimants for the government, confirmed to The Sun Online that the employee had been dismissed.

Mum-of-one Sarah suffers from  fibromyalgia, Raynaud’s phenomenon, chronic anxiety, migraines and depression.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I'm sure many of them think the same way unfortunatly.  The same as the general population...  x

• Posted

I remember reading about this a couple of weeks ago and thought then how appalling it was.  It just seems to me that these people have a big chip on their shoulders.  
    • Posted

By the sounds of it that one had entire sack of tatties on its shoulders !!
  • Posted

Hi,

I have mentioned my thoughts on this before so here goes again:

We, the sick or disabled that are receiving benefits are not getting something for nothing. Those that run this system are only doing their job because of us. The vast majority of us are 100% genuine claimants. A large amount of the monies we receive goes back into the treasury whenever we spend it, think about it. There are many disabled and sick people not claiming all that they are entitled to.

It really is a travesty that we are dealt with by the system that seems to see all of us as evil scroungers. We are seen as guilty of fiddling the system until we can prove by these continuous reassessments and reviews (all for our own benefits of course to make sure we are getting the right amount). If as much time and effort was put into tax evasion or non council tax/rent arrears and payments I feel a lot more would be recovered.

Mike

• Posted

The government hate us with passion evil people karma is a wonderful thing
  • Posted

The DWP are riddle with these assessors who twist everything & out right lie to make sure even genuine claiments don't get what they are entitled to.

They only spring into action sacking these cretins when they get publicly found out. The DWP deny this practise even happens,according to them they are all kind and caring and are there to make sure we get what we're entitled to. RUBBISH. They know damn well it happens, hell i'm sure they even encourage it until these assessors are found out then the DWP through them under the bus.

The whole system is more corrupt than the mafia. The DWP liars are government funded.

urgh!! makes me sick..

• Posted

Throw, not through...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.