Car wreck 2 yrs ago

Posted , 1 user is following.

So someone hit my car totaled it, & he took off on foot while i was loaded in ambulance. Thk god I had uninsured motorist ins, I had a broken tailbone. Well the dr ran $16,000 worth of tests. Besides my tailbone, he saw a tumur on my adrenal gland & one on ovaries, which I already knew about from my partial hysterectomy 7 yrs ago but they took my health ins away after that surgery. The doc from wreck could not look further into my issues , for it did not have anything to do with trauma from car. So he told me it was critical I follow up at another hospital because I also had a 7mm schlerotic bone lession in right illum. Fast forward 2 yrs & i have Medicaid finally, for a minute & i had blood work done. They ordered scans as well. I got blood results & they wont do scans because of coronavirus. Meanwhile, Medicaid is already trying to cancel my insurance. I finally could of done something but now I cant. Maybe someone can at least help me with test results?! You're help is much appreciated!

I am a 50 yr old female 186lbs, 5'7,

Here are the abnormal: Platelet Count high 425

Alkaline Phosphatase high 152

Anion Gap low 5

Calcium low 16.8

Eosinophils high 75

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Also aquired thrombophillia

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.