cardiac arrhythmia

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi im sam im 25 yrs old and ive been dealing with a lot of pvc,s and palpitations ive done everything necessary to rule out physical heart issues but nothing was found i wore a holter for 2 weeks i had more pvc,s than the recordings on the sheets but as soon as it was off my palpitations got worse to the point where i had back to back ones as well. i am terrified cause it feels like the heart wants to stop when it happens especially after eating and i think ive experienced a long pause or heart stop twice where i couldnt detect any pulse and felt like i was about to pass out but didnt and my doctors were assuring me that it didnt stop if it did you wouldve collapsed within seconds. im scared that these back to back ones will cause vtach or vfib and i go into cardiac arrest i am terrified it has ruined my life and the quality and theyre petrifying and extremely traumatic when they happen i get brain fog from the exprience and it depresses the heck out of me. ive done echocardiogram, stress echo and xrays and nothing serious was found so at this point i dont know what to do.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

The best advice at this stage is to sit down for a few hours and read all the comments on the various threads within this section. They will reassure you that there are people worse off than you plus there is much good advice as to how to cope with it and possible cures or ways to mitigate the episodes

• Posted

I meant to add as to whether you can identify when these started? Did they coincide with some notable event in your life or some drastic change in diet?

• Posted

its been over 8 months they have progressively gotten worse i dont recall any drastic differences however before all these pvc,s i did have an svt attack but for months after that i didnt get palpitations like this this seems to be happening more when heart rate is up and while standing up also eating makes them worst

• Posted

Google the 'Vagus nerve'. Digestive problems are very commonly associated with these heart conditions. Anxiety also greatly worsens problems and quite understandably you are very anxious, so it goes round in a circle.

Have you read the hundreds of comments under these various related threads? I think you might find them helpful as you will see others have similar problems as you and there are ways to mitigate them.

Did these start after a covid vaccination as brain fog and heart changes are a common symptom of 'long covid' and seems to affect young men especially

As this only started 8 months ago it is well worth while reconstructing what might have changed in your life around that time, whilst it is still easily seen in the rear mirror.

Diet? relationships? New job? Different diet? House move?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.