Carole....

Posted , 5 users are following.

.....all the best for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.

Ann

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Jacee and Ann,

Thanks both for your kind support. I feel a bit of a fraud because the bleeding has stopped and I feel my usual self again. All the same I do have my ultrasound appointment for next Tuesday - though whether I will be given any immediate feedback on that I have no idea.

Though I feel that all will be OK and it will have been just one of those inexplicable little episodes, I have returned full force to my exercise regime, as I know IF I need any sort of Op/ anesthesia I need to be as fit as possible.

I do hope we hear something from Carole soon and that her situation is stable or improved.

Love to you both, Van XX

• Posted

Hi Van, I will continue to keep everything crossed until Wednesday, not sure I can continue to function after that!! Stay positive.

PS I sent Carole a PM when I saw your news and have not had a reply as yet. :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

Jacee

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.