Carole

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone Just a v.short note to let u know how things are . Just popped home from a stay in the Hospice after a very bad Xmas and New Year. I really thought I'd 'had it' this time but I've improved a little. Don't know when or if I'll come home Cbut will keep u posted.Going back to Hospice now - can't recommend it highly enough.Luv to allCarole

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Carole - 'message received' sweetheart, will pass it on to jacee and the girls and will be in touch through hospice. We have all been thinking of you constantly - sending you all our love , Vanessa xxxxx
  • Posted

Hi Carole

So sorry you were bad over Xmas and New Year. I've been thinking of you since your last communication.

You are so good to keep contact here and I am so pleased that you are being well looked after in the Hospice.

Wishing you everything you need to help keep your spirits raised.

I shall be looking out for you again as you feel able.

Sending loads of good wishes your way.

:gift: :ok: :peace: :love:

[size=18:799b9b4e3b]V[/size:799b9b4e3b]

• Posted

Hi Carole,

Just wondering how you are, hope you're well.

xxx

• Posted

Hi all- thanks for all yoour messages of support.

Hii all, thanks for all your messages of support. Been home from the Hospice for10 days now and have felt considerably better that is until this weekend when I have gone down hill again. Breathing more difficult and unable to do more than very basic things. All I want to do is sleep - that isn't me but its the bodies way of saying enough is enough. It was ver y much touch and go over Xmas and New Year and I just hope I'm not heading that way, again. I have Carers coming in 2 or 3 times a day which is very, helpful and my daughter has been wonderful (a nurse)

Other than that I am on my own, and have been coping so far. It is only a matter of a short time but I can live with that.I do hope hat everyone is not too bad. Must go now -tired.Luv Carole

• Posted

Hello Carole,

Have thought about you such a lot.

Sorry that you are suffering so much.

Just know that we all send you our love.

Ann xxx

• Posted

[quote:fab912cb67=\"cats and dogs\"]Hi everyone Just a v.short note to let u know how things are . Just popped home from a stay in the Hospice after a very bad Xmas and New Year. I really thought I'd 'had it' this time but I've improved a little. Don't know when or if I'll come home Cbut will keep u posted.Going back to Hospice now - can't recommend it highly enough.Luv to allCarole[/quote:fab912cb67]

Hi Carole. Sorry I missed you when I called. Hope you are not feeling too bad at the moment. Have sent you a PM. Hope to hear from you again soon.

xx

• Posted

Bless you Carol - Keeping you in my heart, love from Vanessa XXX
  • Posted

Hi Carole,

So glad to hear from you as we all think about you so much. Do say if you'd like us to call to chat or even write to you!

Love and thoughts,

xxxx

• Posted

Hi Carole

It's so good to hear from you and so sorry things are not better for you, its comforting to know that you have 2-3 visits a day from your carers and your daughter too.

I'll be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed that you continue ok and that your breathing improves. Rest well as you need to.

Sending loads of feel better thoughts your way.

:wings: :gift: :rose: :rainbow: :love: :angel:

[b:8b150ea1ea][size=18:8b150ea1ea]V[/size:8b150ea1ea][/b:8b150ea1ea]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.