Carpal Nerve Test

Posted , 2 users are following.

Good morning all , i have just had it cinfirmed after nerve pulse tests that i do indeed have Carpal Tunnel in my right hand.Main symptom was a full numb hand during the night , and a little discomfort. Had the tests two days ago and now two days later it has become consistantly really painfull than it ever was ( difficulty shaving , holding cup of tea ect.).No doubt doc will be in contact shortly with breakdown and options available.Question was can this sudden on set of pain be result of test itself ?  

Test revealed only scale 1-2 Carpal Tunnel.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.