Carpal tunnel, digestion issues

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi Ladies,

My sister sent me this list about a year ago and it has helped me so much. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I refer to this list, and read your comments. It genuinely keeps me sane. I am 50, and have been going through peri for five years or so, but the last two have been hell. I have experienced many of the symptoms described The worst is feeling like I've been pummeled with a bag of hammers, which I'm currently experiencing today terrible fatigue, and body aches and pains. I have been experiencing nausea and diarrhea for months now. Have seen my doctor many times, have been to the ER twice, had all kinds of tests. Normal. I have also recently developed painful carpal tunnel in both wrists. Can anyone relate and/or offer some advice?

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

i had carpal tunnel for 2 weeks and they oain disaapear . i also been having stomach issues not sure if meno related but i have GERD and small hiatal hernia so im not sure keep analizing my ovulation amd periods ( still have period) im at lost

• Posted

hi! I still get my period, as well. Am in the midst of two days in a row of being so weak and fatigued, I can barely leave the house. Digestion is a mess. Thank you for your reply This is so tough.

• Posted

wow cindy - i woke up today with a really sore left wrist, it has happened to me before. Just feels like my wrist doesnt work properly. i looked back in my logged journal of symptom & everytime this wrist thing has happened to me, its been at the exact same time of the month, not every month, but every couple of months. i am 7 years post with more aches & pains than i care to describe - when will this end?

• Posted

I keep hoping that, since it's so bad, maybe it is peaking and will end soon. but every day, it's something new. Thank you for your reply. I appreciate this group so much!

• Posted

Yes.. My knee usually is really achy when I have my period. Although this last month nothing with the knee now it's my foot!! For some odd reason I developed tendinitis in my foot!! I hope it heals because having a sore foot is not fun at all. I had something going on with my wrists years ago. I bought a good brace and would sometimes sleep in it. It did go away but don't remember how long it took but that brace helped a lot!! What is your diet like? Have you tried a different eating plan to tackle the digestive issues? It might be worth visiting a nutritionist to find out. I went to one a few months ago about my blood test and she had A LOT of valuable information.

• Posted

hi! I thought about buying a brace. Will try it. I get pain in my foot too. It feels like a bone is broken in there, then it goes away. My diet is generally very good- no dairy, no eggs, no caffeine, no alcohol, and very limited sugar. I've been going to a naturopath, and he's trying to help me with digestive issues, but not much luck . i've been living through a lot of stress lately- my husband left, I had to aell our house and move. I'm hoping things will calm down now. But so far, still struggling. BIG SIGH!

• Posted

I'm sorry to here that. Stress does all kind of things to us. Yes, buy a brace and see if you get some relief, maybe even OTC meds at night for the inflammation. I hope things will calm down , take care!!

• Posted

hi Cindy, Ican relate to the wrist pain!!

I've been dealing with the wrist ,hand ,elbow and shoulder pain for months. I started taking a muti-vitamin and an xtra dose of D3, I think its too early to tell if its working. is your pain constant or doesnit come and go?

• Posted

Hi Grace,

It comes and goes- some days it is intense, and all day, and other days, it's fine. Shoulder pain too, sometimes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.