Cartiva - After revovery is it possible to run 5K

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a runner. I had to stop for a few months due to a knee problem. As soon as that healed my left big toe started hurting. I had a couple bone spurs removed, but the pain is still there. I am considering the Cartiva implant. If I do this, will I be able to return to running if it is successful?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Mike Cortiva failed however some people are happy I would recommend to you to go to Facebook Cortiva implant page and failed Cortiva as well and you’ll get more information good luck with your search

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.