Cartiva Pain Reliever I Found

Posted , 2 users are following.

So, I had the Cartiva implant surgery done in late February, 2018. My recovery has been awful. I have posted about it several times in the other conversation on here about Cartiva. There are a lot of people who did not have a good experience, like myself.

Last week a friend of mine, who knows of my struggles and painful days and nights and lack of mobility, recommended I try CBD Clinic Pro Sport Level 5 deep muscle and joint pain relief balm. You can't get it on Amazon. Order it and from eBay. It's pricey - $67 for the small size.

I was dubious, but have had so much swelling and pain that I was willing to try it, despite the price tag.

Well, 12 days ago I started rubbing it on the top of my big toe joint and bottom of my foot, which is where I have the most pain. I can now walk over a mile and a half every day without pain, in my running shoe and, for the first time since surgery, wore low heeled boots today with no pain.

The ingredient in it is hemp oil, not TCH, and some camphor and menthol.

Works better than any opioid I was given, anti-inflammatory and steriod shot. I am in shock, but it is a miracle. Nothing else has changed in my routine, (but in my diet, keep reading) except the application of the balm.

Worth a try if you are as desperate as I am to feel back to normal. I also added collagen powder to my coffee in the morning, right around the same time as I started the balm, and eat a Paleo diet. No gluten, which reduces swelling; no sugar, limited dairy and added lots of plant based food. Big difference.

Wanted to share with everyone who is struggling with getting pain relief. Try it!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

good news! where can i get it? i undestand u got it in clinic?

• Posted

CBD Clinic Pro Sport Level 5 deep muscle and joint pain relief balm. You can't get it on Amazon. Order it and from eBay. It's pricey - $67 for the small size.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.