Case- TN. Diagnosed 8 months ago.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Diagnosed with TN in MRI, female of 22 from India, I have been given several combinations of medications but my body has become resistant of med. About other options, doctors told me it will do more harm than good( side effects). About acu puncture, is it helpful?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, acupuncture worked for me. Please have a licensed acupuncturist with experience in treating TN. If you google for peer reviewed medical journals, there is more information there.

Get well soon.

• Posted

Dear life has plans,you said the mri showed TN, I’m curious at what extent did it show TN if any. Please reply I’m very curious.
    • Posted

Under the segment of findings, it is mentioned-

Evidence of cisternal segment of right trigeminal nerve is closely abutting with right superior cerebellar artery(SCA).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.