Cat Claw herb

Posted , 2 users are following.

Learned that Cat Claw herb contains many benefits for health including improving immune functions. Not sure about its effect on hyperthyroidism or GD. Would like and appreciate to hear anyone's experience with taking Cat Claw herb and effects. Thanks

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mike

Don’t know about help for Thyroid  ... but a great natural benefit for Arthritis and associated inflammation  !!

Mx🌹

• Posted

Ah! Benefit for Arthritis, what kind of Arthritis? RA?  If so, it is beneficial for (the inflammation caused by) autoimmune disorder. So it may help immune system? Did you take CC and experience its healing power?  Thanks for sharing, Madge.
  • Posted

Mike I’ve not used  it for my Osteoarthritis .... but I’m just about to start it coincidentally !

It has excellent anti inflammatory benefits   

And I m sure it would be Of great assistance in healing a troublesome immune system 

Mx🌹

• Posted

Hey Madge, How coincidental!!! I just received my order of CC tincture (alcohol-free). After the first taking, immediately (i.e., in 5 min) my left wrist joint pain almost completely gone! I am amazed by this herb's natural healing power. So far for more than 2 hours, my joint pain hasn't come back, but got even better! I don't know how long the effect will go, but I'll continue taking it for next few days and come back to update status then. I hope you, Madge, post/share your experience and effect too. BTW, do you or anyone have recommendations on Bugleweed/lemon balm/motherwort mixed tincture without alcohol in it? The one I am taking has plant alcohol in it. I feel/think it's not good for GD or autoimmune case. Any help? Thanks

• Posted

Wow !

I’m amazed  Mike  .. great news .. and long may it last !!!

But  not entirely amazed , as I  know it’s benefits .

Dan once  advised  me of the powers of Potassium  as I was having continuing pain in joints  after Graves attack  !

.....  and like you ... it worked on my body ... almost immediately 

.....So I get how fast these things can work .. just goes to show ... all these damned drugs that Pharma companies are selling  are bloody poison   When in fact the best meds are all there  ... in Mother Nature’s cupboard  !

I will let you know how the C.C. 

Helps ...hopefully as well as it’s helped you so far !

Keep positive and feel Empowered  it’s Your  Body 

So ......it’s your Call !

Luv mx🌹

• Posted

Oh ... meant  to say ...

I have used 

Motherwort

Bugleweed ... 

lemon Balm

Since first diagnosed with Graves 

In the beginning I took them three or four times s day 

Then when things all levelled  .. only when feeling anxious or hyper  ... these three ingredients are amazing  !!!

Who would believe that these three herbs would work so hard in the body to achieve rest relaxation and peace and calm 

....And induce sleep 

But They DO !!

I bought them in tincture form and mixed them in equal proportions into a large brown glass bottle 

And used between 2/5 mls 

Each dose  whenever needed 

EXCELLENT  !

Mx🌹

• Posted

Thanks, Madge. So you bought 3 individual tinctures and mixed them together. Do the individual ones contain alcohol? If not, which brand?
  • Posted

I bought them on Amazon Mike

I’ll look back and tell you the makers .... and I’m not sure if they had alcohol in .. sorry 

Yes I  mixed them in equal proportion into one bottle ..

Like an elixir ...

Helps soooo  much with the  anxiety Associated with Graves 

Mx🌹

• Posted

Madge and everyone, Please dismiss my comment on bad herb tincture containing alcohol. It's the standard method that herbal plants are extracted for their critical chemical compound IN ALCOHOL. Normally the alcohol content in a tincture is of very low amount.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.