cataracts

Posted , 3 users are following.

can cataracts cause headaches?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Melanie

I looked at this via the internet & found that it says o they dont - but dont act on this -it important you ask your doctor for the correct & most accurate answer

So my advice to you is ask your GP

• Posted

Hi Sarajo, thanks for replying. Had cataract op last Tuesday, headaches still continuing. Also had two knee replacements last year and was on codeine for about a year, have been weaning off for about four months. Am still getting the withdrawal symptoms - restless legs, lack of energy and these headaches, but only stopped codeine completely about a week ago, so I guess I need to give it a bit longer before going back to the G P. Last time she said it is probably a tension headache, perhaps it is. Take care, Melanie

• Posted

Cheers Melanie. Hope u manage to get your situation sorted once +for all.

Regards

Sara

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.