Catarrah everyday

Posted , 2 users are following.

It's been going on last 2 years had chest checked, light green and sometimes blobs of jelly like stuff, also have post nasal drip, and spray for rhinitis, has anyone else had this ongoing problem thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Yes 3 years of non allergic rhinitis, PND every night, chest infections leading to asthma (never had it before)  and regular steroid treatment, coughing attacks with large amounts of mucus that's when it's not running out of my nose. asthma preventive inhaler helped reduce it and Rinatec nasal spray drys up mucus in the nose which is slightly better than dripping and far more effective than Avamy. Still had odd attacks. But 6 weeks ago I stopped it all by using capsaicin nasal spray. No PND no runny nose no cough no other medication. Found some research on line talked with my doctor and ordered a nasal spray from Capsinol direct (cheaper and quicker than Amazon) 3   Squirts in each nostril five times a day for three days then three squirts in each nostril in the morning and 1 in each nostril before bed.  I have my life back, I can  breathe through my nose and don't snore (as badly) fantastic . Please try it 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.