cause of anxiety and much more

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello friends, I have been browsing through the net and evrytime i type my symtoms, this lead me to LYME disease.

Lyme disease is a bacteria which affect our nervous sytems thus resulting in all sorts of troubles same as anxiety and panic attacks.

Anyone have gone through the test? whats your opinion?

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Guys 

we are trying to comfort Rachna here not scare the life out of her

• Posted

HI lynne thank you for your concern. Nope its ok to raise awareness cause sometimes small things can make our health so bad.  I just put that post coz when i googled all my symptoms, I always end up with lyme disease.  Besides I have started having eye problems such as floaters as well. When I was admitted, one doctor mentioned its always something that trigger panic attacks, can be hormonal, adrenaline or just anxiety.  I did not have panic attacks before only mild palpitation when am stressed, but recently am having rilly hard panic attacks and i feel in a submarin whenever I have them.

Thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

• Posted

I feel a bit bad for of using on Lymes disease when I should have been offering you support. Panic attacks are horrible. There are medications that can help in the short term, but therapy such as cbt is probably better in the long term. I hope you find some relief very soon. 🙂
    • Posted

Yes I have been on Xanor for 2 weeks but when I had stopped it, i have got panic attack in the bus from work. I was so freaked out, it was my first time and i thought i would die. I will start CBT soon before it gets worsten.  Thank you for ur help smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.