CBD

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all

I have chronic pain and all the usual remedies do not give me any relief

CBD has a good record for relieving pain. Anyone had any experience of this drug?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I just bought some CBD Oil as I am desperate for pain relief and hate taking medication.  It has anti inflammatory properties as well as pain relief.  I took for one day so far and noticed some relief, but I’m sure need to give it some trial and error and time.  I’ve read good things about it and charlottes web seems to have the best reviews and you can get it online.  

I am newly diagnosed and now know where all my pain is coming from and why I’ve already have spinal surgery (at age 34).   Hope you find relief with the CBD...I believe it’s something you have to have some patience with...not a quick fix. 

God Bless,

Pamela 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.