Cbd and svt

Posted , 4 users are following.

does anyone have svt and take a calcium channel blocker like cartia (diltiazem) and take cbd in any form? any reactions? any noticeable benefits? thank you!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I've started taking cbd, mostly for anxiety. I haven't taken it for 5 days or so and last night had an episode of SVT. I'm not sure if the lack of Cbd might have triggered an episode (I only usually get episodes once every 2 or 3 months).. but I was certainly much more anxious and scared during and afterwards.. Cbd is amazing for anxiety and depression, so I imagine it would help a lot with SVT.

I am only just coming to terms with and starting to understand my SVT. I haven't even had a full diagnosis, as the ECG's haven't caught it, and it is fairly infrequent. I would suggest giving CBD a try, even if it's just to calm the nerves.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

• Posted

thank you so much for sharing!!! do you mind telling me how much you take per day? trying to figure out proper dosing and yes i could for sure use help with anxiety! again thank you for your reply 😃))

• Posted

It completely depends on the brand and the strength. I usually take 1000mg cbd, and a dose is usually 4 drops once or twice a day. But wherever you get it from should be able to advise you of dosage and when to take it. I hope it helps!

• Posted

Just make sure you get CBD that has high CBD and low THC, as THC can increase your heat rate! Please just be careful and seek proper advise with anything you try ! I am in no way an expert on this at all !

• Posted

right and thats the tricky part is not trying to make our hearts race any more than they do i will be trying cbd with no thc thank you again for your help and have a great day❣

• Posted

Glad to read these comments regarding CBD and SVT. I've thought about using it as well, but reluctant to try because of the increased heart rate problem. Good advice, thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.