CBD cure CRPS?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I HAVE TAKEN GABAPENTIN AND DULOXETINE FOR CRPS WITHOUT MUCH HELP. I WAS THINKING ABOUT TAKING CBD CAPSULES TO SEE IF IT WOULD HELP. IT IS LEGAL IN MAINE. I HAVE HEARD LIMITED INPUT ABOUT CBD FOR CRPS. IF ANYONE COULD ENLIGHTEN ME TO THEIR EXPERIENCES, WITH DOSE INFO, I WOULD BE APPRECIATIVE.

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi David,

I live in California so cannabis is also legal here.

I'm using a mentholated rub with 50 mg CBD and Emu oil directly on my knee and lower leg and a sublingual spray that contains CBD, Melatonin and Valeriam root before bed.

I also have a prefilled vape made with Indica pot when I get really anxious when the pain is really bad. It's better than opioid drugs it's non addicting.

• Posted

wonderful advice Tam.....

I too have been using God's Medicine's for years...... I live in CA too!  am waiting to start this years mothers from seed from the 1970's..... lol..... yup I am old and knew how to preserve them so I am seriously one old hippie...... I make butters....teas.....candies....and cookies...... I share my goodies with those who are in my situation........ where in California do you live???...... 

you should lead a discussion on this topic......Erela

• Posted

Sorry, I'm afraid it's no cure. It may give you some pain relief and will relax you a bit. I take oil drops orally, occasionally. CBD should be from Cannabis and not hemp. Make sure you get it from a reputable source. I take a droppfull of 28:1, CBC to THC. However, the dose is very individualized and what works for me might not work for you. Since it's legal in your state it's best to talk to someone at the dispensary. I hope this helps you. BTW, have you tried Lyrica? It can be quite helpful.

• Posted

Yes I know, there is no cure, just looking for a little relief. No haven't tried Lyrica, this is a worker's compensation case and they turn down every med and procedure that the doctors request.

• Posted

Worker's Comp. is notorious for that. It's going to be an uphill battle. Any chances you could file for disability?

• Posted

Disability denied, I have an attorney who represents me for that.

I also have an attorney who represents me for the workers comp insurance.

• Posted

Of course Disability would deny you, they always do. You need an attorney to help you with that. It's a very long process, but if you have a diagnosis of CRPS you are entitled to disability. You need to be persistent and have someone to guide you through the process.

• Posted

I have an attorney, 3 to be exact. One for Social security, one for workers comp, and one who is suing the long term disability insurance company who cut me off after only paying the claim for 4 months
  • Posted

Dear David.....

CBD's do help.....as do the regular old fashion edibles...... God's med has literally saved my life....... I would suggest you try it.  CBD sprays and pills come with dosing instructions...... Sprays...... from 1 to 5 pumps under the tongue

liquid drops         1 to 10 under the tongue

pills depend on the strength of the Marional dose.....

Unless you indulge in Alcoholic beverages ; or pain meds, you should start with the lowest dose...... wait 15-30 minutes.....if it is not helping....take another small dose.

White Lily Oil   available on Amazon and Asian Grocery stores...... it's stronger then Tiger Balm and any other sport cream...... in my opinion...... wish I could get a "bathtub full".......lol.....

Keep us posted on your progress David!

Erela

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.